2016 sucks. I know. But it’s a year where good things happened too. I had my share of bad things, but I rather remind myself of the good things that 2016 offered.
- Started writing for Thought Catalog.
- Bought a new laptop, GoPro and 2 phones.
- Went to Palawan, finally.
- Got an increase.
- Started doing Bullet Journaling.
- Started a new business.
- Got an 18k+ reads/shares on one of my Thought Catalog articles.
- Moved to a different career position, and I’m loving it.
- Met some new forever friends.
- Got 16 new books.
I don’t normally do New Year’s Resolution because I believe you don’t need a new year to be a better person. But hey, I want to remind myself by 2018 that hey, you made it this far, good job, carry on.
- Blog more.
- Less soft drinks.
- Spend less.
- Go out more.