This is probably one of the most difficult problem to solve among poverty and political corruption.
When you’re a movie junkie, you probably would get bored since you’re already too updated with shows and have already watched them. Much like my movie-buddy who is occasionally bored and would PM me just to prevent himself from being idle. I joked him to separate the ingredients of 3-in-1 instant coffee and he would if he could. LOL. So I thought I’d make up a list of things you can do when you’re bored and dedicate this to him just so. Haha! This is for you kuya R. 😄
- Stalk your friends and like their photos from way back 2005! It’ll surely spring up to your common friends’ news feed and will hit just the mark of friendly hating.
- Do some stretching. The actual exercise is good. But apparently, doing some stretching like how you would do in your morning routine feels great too.
- Write up a bucket list. Because why not? We all want to do something at least once in our life right? No matter how ridiculous it might be.
- Day dream. I don’t know if this is good or bad, but one thing I am sure of is it practices our creativity. Plus, you do want a sequel on the dream you had dating your long time crush right?
- Make your own song and annoy your sibling with it. Because irritating your siblings is the next best thing to pizza and BLT.
- Wear a shirt that says “Life” and hand out lemons. Need I say more?
- Read up your old blog posts or diary. Nothing’s funnier than ranting over your little sister eating the last piece of your favorite doughnut in the fridge.
- 9gag and 9gag TV! My personal favorite pastime.
- Roll on your bed… literally. I do this a lot. Haha! It’s fun.
- Write a poem. It doesn’t need to make sense. Random things in a stanza can sound interesting you know.
- Write a letter to your future self. Tell yourself your memorable experiences so far or a reminder to your “past” self.
- Take a bath and think of logical things. Like career… or family. Because taking a bath and deep-thinking goes well together as much as the shower and singing.
- Read facts and trivia. Everything’s interesting when you’re bored. It’s time to boost up some knowledge about random stuff.
- Message some high school friends and catch up. I know a lot of circles who drift away from each other after graduation. This is a good time to say hello.
- Cook. Look for recipes or try out your kitchen skills. You might discover a new dish that could beat Master Chefs.
- Look at old photo albums. Memories!
- Watch videos by HowToBasics on Youtube. Don’t ask. It’s entertaining.
- Clean up your e-mail. You don’t need to say it.. but we all know how messed up your e-mail is from all your registrations from social media accounts and subscribing to sites you don’t really read.
- Download fonts. This might be the most subjective of the list, I’m sorry. I fancy fonts. Besides, you’ll never know when you need to make a wedding invitation or something.
- Take selfies. Honestly I’m sleepy right now and can’t think of anything else. 😄 But this is one way, right?
Imma add some more on this list when I come up of something while being bored too. Ha.