I’m generally a pessimistic person, but I’m a shallow person that can be happy even with the littlest of things.
This is for the 30-day writing challenge I’m currently doing.
- Meaningful conversations. About socks, sofas, or anything really. I hate small talk.
- Eating blueberry cheesecake that I didn’t buy. Free food at it’s best.
- Stuffed toys. Currently a sucker for alpacas. Give me one (or more, I don’t mind, really) and I’ll love you forever.
- Sunsets and cityscapes. And both together is lovely.
- Sleeping. Because I love lucid dreaming.
- Writing and blogging my travel escapades.
- Badminton. Even if I suck at it. Too bad I don’t have anyone near my place I can regularly play with.
- Good company. Because nothing beats humor, chismis and debates.
- People that show they care. I’m needy at times, so it’s good to know that you’re actually loved.
- Self-help and inspirational books. Because they give me peace.