My About page summarizes a couple of things about this blog, what I currently do in my full-time employment, and some random trivias, but I never dove deep or shamelessly plugged my freelancing services anywhere on my blog. But I’m glad I have gotten some clients through this personal site, some of which I still work with to date.
So now, here’s taking the opportunity to post this.
I’m Azelle, and the short version is: I’m a freelance content writer for hire.
But beyond that, I’m a content marketing strategist and freelance copywriter with nine years of experience helping brands launch campaigns, create content, and generate leads.
My expertise, interest, and personal experience include:
- Web content and sales landing page development
- Digital marketing strategy
- Content strategy and writing
- Social media management
- Community engagement and training
Types of clients I work with:
- B2B and B2C startups and small and medium businesses
- Businesses from all industries (aside from beauty and fashion), but I have the most interest in technology, education, sales, and digital marketing
- Clients who aren’t confident in their writing skills and aren’t afraid to admit that they need help
- Clients who wants someone who adds value, speaks her mind, may give unsolicited recommendations, and one who doesn’t just follows instructions blindly to get paid
When you hire me as a freelance strategist, writer, or social media manager, not only will you get someone who knows her English, but also:
- A copywriter: I write with intention while keeping your target market in mind to gracefully nudge them into your objectives. That’s why I also don’t charge per word because writing is not just about the length.
- An SEO writer: I’m familiar with SEO writing and I put it in every digital content I write to save you the time of telling me to do so. Your on-page optimization is important, and it starts with the content you publish.
- A digital marketer: I have six years of experience in B2C and B2B advertising and marketing space and have worked with some of the biggest names in the world. I see potentials and gaps from a profitability and marketability standpoint.
- A business consultant: My entrepreneurial background combined with my master’s degree in business helps me work closely with you to help you develop your marketing funnel and lead gen tactics by providing highly engaging, consistent content.
If any of the above interests you, feel free to learn more about the services I offer, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or request a proposal.