We all have days that are worth an article, and some days that you just want to finish. This is one of those days, and I feel kinda bad because it’s not exciting enough to be a good subject for today’s 30-day writing challenge: bullet point your day.
This is for the 30-day writing challenge I’m currently doing.
- Woke up still feeling annoyed and pissed off from last night’s thinking.
- Asked my brother to get me fries because I really need some comfort food earlier.
- Read Eleanor & Park between work tasks. I’m at a little over half, and I’m loving this book more.
- Tapped a friend who owns a printing press and hoped he can cater to my very specific journal notebook request.
- I really feel like playing Badminton tomorrow, but it’s a weekday so I can’t find much people available. Apparently I don’t have enough friends.
- Decided to write these bullet points to my bullet journal too.
- I looked for calligraphy tools, but I realized I’m probably just gonna use it a couple times and forget I ever had the interest again.
- Note to self: Don’t buy anything. You always get a phase of desperately wanting something at first then suddenly, not.
- Grabbed the featured photo from Google because my BuJo looks pretty much the same. Nothing fancy. Just all things important.
- Just went downstairs to our apartment’s lobby and talked to the guard. Thought I lost the book I had delivered, turns out it was buried under my sister’s school stuff and she forgot to tell me too.
- 8pm, and I’m feeling sleepy already.